Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hips O' Steel VI

Hips O’ Steel VI

9 weeks Post Op
Have been driving my car for a few days and swung a golf club for the first time with the new hips. Great to be back in the driving seat. Although it is a bit of a struggle to get in (the 90 degree rule is still in place). Once in all is well. Nice to be able to get out and about without assistance. Although my taxi driver Mr. Jamras was a God send and I can’t thank him enough. Always available and always cheerful, would have gone crazy without him. But now my little Suzuki is up and running and taking good care of me once again, “Arigato”

Hitting a few baskets of balls on the driving range at the golf course and walking around several holes to build up the strength in the legs. Think it will be a little while before I’m back in the thick of it cursing the water hazards and the trees, but, a month or two should see me just about there. Watch out Mr. Watson, your days are numbered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments, ideas, constructive suggestions and gripes as you see fit. Thanks